As Featured on 1170 AM KCBQ, Intelligent Talk Radio and ESPN Radio 1700 AM.
Property Tax Appeal
Save Money & Time:
CRE Tax Appeal, a commercial real estate tax appeal firm, serves you as your advocate in the property tax appeal process. We take care of our clients by reviewing each of their properties annually to identify every opportunity to save tax money with appeals and resolve those appeals to produce refunds. Our commitment is to provide peace of mind for our clients by creating results, innovating and implementing efficient business processes, and communicating with our clients throughout the tax appeal process.
Property tax appeal allows property owners to challenge the taxable value that the assessor has established by presenting evidence and testimony as to why the value should be lowered. CRE Tax Appeal provides you with the assurance that your property assessments will be fair; all overpaid property taxes will be refunded directly to you. It takes a knowledgeable and experienced property tax consultant with local market expertise and proven strategies to achieve the largest property tax reduction possible.
Covid-19 has had a global impact on how we live, work, and interact with each other. We have been researching calamity appeals, including the Revenue and Taxation Code and case law, as well as consulting with attorneys. If your California property was mandated to close, we can challenge the assessment for the period that there was restricted access.
Why appeal your property taxes with CRE Tax Appeal?
- Results: CRE Tax Appeal is successful at winning tax appeals: 95% winning percentage with an average tax reduction of 25%.
- No risk: CRE Tax Appeal is your partner and advocate; there is no fee unless we save you money!
- Communication: quick response time, property tax experts on call: Brett and Joe understand you are busy and expect a quick response. Your questions can typically be answered over the phone; if we need to communicate with someone else to get you an answer, we will respond within two business days.
- Experienced valuation staff taught by a MAI appraiser; Brett and Joe have the knowledge and expertise to successfully appeal all types of property, from rural land to institutional buildings. We manage over $1,700,000,000 of real estate.
- Market leader: CRE Tax Appeal markets our services to auto dealership, office, and industrial property owners. Due to our expertise within and focus on this market, we represent more than 15% of all auto dealerships in Southern California.
- Peace of mind: CRE Tax Appeal exists to provide this to clients. We provide our clients peace of mind by creating industry-leading results with a no risk agreement, communicating throughout the tax appeal process, and continually improving our business practices and our skills with study and training.
What can I do now?
The filing period for 2020 property tax appeals opened on July 2nd, 2020 and will close on November 30, 2020 for most California counties. If you have already filed an appeal, you can choose to authorize CRE Tax Appeal as your property tax agent at any time during the appeal process. If you have received a supplemental notice, an escape assessment or a calamity reassessment, please contact us to discuss your situation. To discuss your situation, please call us at 858-505-8065, email email@example.com, or use the contact us form on our website.